Sunday, November 23, 2008

R is for Rings!


I'm stealing R from Bree cause I thought it was cute!

I love my wedding rings! Adam would make me go ring shopping when we very first started dating. We found a gorgeous ring that we both loved but I had something specific in mind. I wanted something symetrical because I am so picky but I also wanted something unique. We found a design we liked and thought we'd buy that one but because I was going to Russia I didn't want anything too fancy so Adam bought a beautifully simple band with diamonds cirlcling it.

After I got back Adam and I went to White Diamonds. He had designed several rings that my mom liked and so she suggested him. we kind of laid out what we wanted- it was very similar to the design we fell in love with, with some minor changes- first it didn't stick out a hundred feet (those of you who know me know I'm a little clumsy with my hands so I might poke out my own eyeball) and it isn't quite tension setting (which scares me to death because I'd always be afraid it would fall out).

Adam's ring is very classy and sleek- not at all trendy which I love. I accidently kind of shoved it on his finger :/ and the sealer said "I hope you are more gentle with him in marriage" LOL
Anyway- I love my ring and I love looking at it and being reminded that Adam loves me!

No comments: