Saturday, November 15, 2008

Google Scavanger Hunt: Melissa

Thanks to Joy! I thought this would be fun: Type the answer to the questions below and find a picture on Google Images (within the first three pages) that coincides with the answer.

First Name: Melissa




Middle Name: Marsden (Oooh Yeah! Marsden looks goooood)Last Name: Turney


Old Nick Name: Wis New Nick Name: Love


Age: 23Favorite Food: Chinese

Favorite Desert: Smoothie's
Favorite Color: Pink

Grandma's Name: Phyllis

Past Teen Crush: Matthew Lawrence (Jack on BMW...He kinda looks like Adam...)


Place I Love to Visit: Island Park Idaho

Place I'd Love to Visit: Ireland


My First Job: Dance Teacher

College Major: Elementary Education

Pet I've Had: Russian Blue Cat, Smokey Pet I have Now: Red Ear Slider Turtle, Rocky

No comments: