Monday, November 3, 2008

E is for Edward!

So I already wrote a post about how E is for Eclairs and I talked about how my mom would buy me Eclairs every time we would go shopping together...and how I love eclairs...but then I didn't want to write about sweets following too close behind Crunchies so here it is...

Edward Cullen is a fictional character that makes even grown old saggy baggy women swoon (don't be offended anyone, I have a whole class at Tanaka Elementary that calls me saggy baggy because I kept forgetting to do things as a sub :) Its ok to love him though...he's 108. Edward is the epitome of a perfect man that all women dream about (at least Harry Potter had imperfect vision, scars, teen angst and a personal history that would halt Barack Obama forwards). Let me illuminate how perfect Edward actually is:

Edward Pros
He is possible the most muscular handsome Greek God like being since...Greek Gods
He is wealthy beyond imagination (Hey when you never sleep and you have 108 years to perfect a profession, play the stock market, and acquire skills who WOULDN'T be wealthy)
He is Fiercely DEVOTED to his family/the love of his life
He plays the piano and sings beautifully
He is fast
He is strong
He is virtuous (until after marriage- then my favorite face book flair stated: Finally after 108 years Edward lost his virtue lol)
Did I mention how handsome he is?
I talked about the muscles right?
And various other qualities

Edward Cons
He's a Vampire who has murdered people
So I guess its like a glass is half full or empty kind of deal...Or maybe you can compare it to the delicious chocolate cake with just a little dog food analogy that is often used in young women's settings...
I personally believe that everyone takes Edward too seriously...both lovers and haters... he's a fictional being and should be enjoyed as such and not obsessed over by those who resist his charm and those who dream he will one day jump out of the book and forsake his fake Bella...
For those of you who Hate Edward and think that I should have just stuck with the Eclair...

2 comments:

Bea said...

Well, after posting about 17 extra pounds you ought to stay away from eclairs. As for me give me flesh and (hot)blood anytime over a vampire :o)

Margie said...

Grandma...you make me blush!! Flesh and (hot)blood...I agree. Who needs Edward when you have Tim.

I love elairs...I would like one right now.