Sunday, November 2, 2008

C is for Crunchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Notice the superfluous use of the exclamation mark. I was blessed to have Grandparents who immigrated to America to provide a better life for me but most of all I'm just glad they brought Cruncies with them! Since I was little these were my favorites. They have the BEST texture and taste and are so unique to anything America has to offer. I've had three boyfriends send away for Crunchies for me lol! One Christmas all the adults got an assortment of English candy and I snuck all the Crunchies out of the bag and ate them in the bathroom where I wouldn't be disturbed. When I was in England I had three a day thanks to Uncle Derek who never let me out the door without my favorite treat! No wonder he's my favorite Uncle Derek! I even had a bookmark made out of a laminated Crunchie wrapper! So when you are in Australia Sean- don't forget to eat some Crunchies for me- and also Cadbury ice cream which Adam says is DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Crunchies are one of my favs too. I love to dip them in hot chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmm...

Margie said...

I love CHOCOLATE...more and more the older I get!! For me, it doesn't get better than English chocolate.