Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Miss Melissa

I am sitting in my 4th grade class while my students are testing. I try to use my time wisely and finish school work so I don't have to stress too much more because of my procrastinative nature. As I sit here I dream of my beautiful wife Melissa. Each day she becomes more beautiful. Each morning I am amazed when I see her, I am happy with her natural beauty. I wish I could see her again. I wish I could get a hug from her, or lay down for awhile and cuddle together...eventually to fall asleep because I still stay up too late. Oh how nice it will be to come together again. Maybe she will come to my school early today and I can see her before school is over.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks babe, you are sweet! I miss you too as I sit here and clean up your room :) People are going to think that I wrote that myself because you didn't add your Author: Adam Turney signature ;) I love you Adam~

Bea said...

Tender moment....

Lesley said...

I miss Melissa too.

Margie said...

I miss Melissa three...