Monday, November 10, 2008

K is for Kisses!

Yeah yeah I know...this is a little mushy, especially since my Granma reads this blog, but considering she never held back with Granpa...here we go!

I love KISSES! I got my first kiss when I was sixteen and two days old...I actually cried on my 16th birthday when the clock struck midnight and I was still V.L. Yes it was sad...but a few days later he came through for me.Frog.

My Junior year I'd moved on to another when a new frog hopped into my life and decided to kiss me in his car outside my parents house and then proceed to not walk me up to my door. I kissed that frog for about six months....

...and while I was kissing that frog I was also kissing another...actually he was more of a toad.

On the last Leap Year (2004) I kissed another frog and I said "That's weird, so our first kiss was on the 29th of February...He was an especially slimy slobbery frog. No Prince.

Again in July I kissed another frog. I kissed him all the way to the MTC.

While waiting for my Frog, one day in May I went to a guys house to borrow some DVDs. I kissed him. I kissed him again and again. Eventually I decided that I didn't want to kiss anymore frogs...I'd found my prince.

People always place emphasis on your first kiss, and yes a first kiss in inevitable. But the most important kiss is your last because that is the person who you will kiss for eternity. So make sure they are a good kisser :)


I did.

3 comments:

Bea said...

You are so right, your Granma does read your blog and she did. You do come up with the funniest subjects or should that be "funnest" subjects.

Margie said...

Cute pictures...

BobN said...

"Is this a kissing movie?"