Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just Click your Heels Three Time...

....and hop on a plane at the crack of dawn and say "There is no place like home."

Tomorrow I get to head off to Utah for a fabulous week with my family. Russell and Jessica are getting married on Thursday and Sean is going to the temple on Friday and then Conference is on Saturday and Sunday so it'll be an amazingly uplifting and spiritual week.

I'm so excited just to see my family! I'm so so excited to hang out with my mom and her sisters for lunch on Wednesday, I'm SO excited to have a daddy daughter hang out on Wednesday, I'm excited to see the almost Elder Marsden and yes even to go shopping *yuck* with Meggie. That's yuck to shopping, not to Megs.

I haven't been home since May and I CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

reagan: said...

Welcome home darling! Utah will be oh so thrilled. :)

Brad and Darci said...

oh hope you enjoy every second! There couldn't be a better week to come because it is so pretty here right now:)

Joy Salmon said...

Come Back!!!! LaVon and I miss you terribly!