Tuesday, September 9, 2008

He BaRkEd at me...and other Fall Semester 08 Adventures

Alright now that school is officially underway I can sit back and relax and go into panic mode! No I'm just kidding, things are actually going really well. I love my Children's lit class! I'm having so much fun reading enjoyable books for homework!

My art teacher is as gay as the day is long, very entertaining...last week when my phone went off ten minutes after class began (embarrassing, I always get teased for having it on silent when it should be loud and loud when it should be silent) anyway as the phone rang out in class my teacher began to BARK at me like a dog. Seriously he did. He's very eccentric and interesting but I can get through this semester...

I went through all my orientating and licencing and now I am a substitute teacher! I can start next week when I am officially done at Wells Fargo! I can't wait to be rid of that mess, but I'm grateful for the opportunity (said through gritted teeth) but seriously it was a blessing and I'm glad I had that experience, no matter how crazy my boss was. Michael Scott would have been a treat next to her.

Adam is in charge of several things this year, he must get 150 hours of administration experience by May which will be difficult but he is already in the process of doing that.

Sean should be getting his mission call in the next week, pretty crazy I know. He's now up at BYU-I leaving her highness, our sister, to rule the house as she was born to do.

I didn't forget my mom and her birthday, I just didn't post about it. I talked about her a lot for mothers day, and I called to talk to her several times on September 4th but I guess I should mention it was her birthday...

I am excited to announce my presence in Utah October 1-5; November 21st-23 (for Megan's Play "Peter Pan;" and December 20th- Whenever. (plans subject to change depending on Sean's mission)

So lots of exciting things happening to those surrounding me.

THE END

No comments: