Monday, September 1, 2008

Autumn is my Favorite Season...

...and I'm missing it.

I love the change from Summer to Fall. The colors change and the mood changes. It's a time for school and a time for celebration (hellooo my birthday). I love September because of the new school year, the new possibilities. I love October because we get to celebrate my birthday along with Adam's and I love November because it is a time for giving thanks. Honorable mentions for Fall Birthdays include Mom (9/4) Austin (9/5) Megan (9/15) Allie (10/3) and Sean (11/16).

So that's why I changed my background. In honor of the season that is upon you all for I am stuck in an endless summer from April to November.

Everyone can begin to look forward to my Utah visit October 1-5 wohoo!

1 comment:

Margie said...

I'm glad you will be in Utah is enjoy a few days of Autumn. I love Autumn too. My flowers are looking so pretty outside. I'm excited for all of our birthday's too. However, on the Young Women's calendar, it said Margie's D-day. I'm not quite sure what that means...