Thursday, September 11, 2008

Photo Tag!- From Beautiful Bree!

What the kiddos are doing right now


Probably pretty bored thinking OK MOM AND DAD GET GOING ITS TIME FOR US TO COME DOWN NOW!


My dream vacation
Someday I'll visit Ireland and go back to my roots! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!

Something that makes me happy

My SIBLINGS!!! I miss them a lot and this is a cute picture I had of them!
Favorite room: I don't feel like doing pictures that arent already on my computer so sorry...

Something I'm into right now
Lots and Lots and LOTS of READING!!!!


My favorite pair of shoes: This needs no explanation, I already wrote a whole blog about them!








I tag: All my Family!

2 comments:

Margie said...

You are a sweet sister...You make me happy!!

Stephanie said...

I love the comment about the kids especially! I agree on beautiful old worn with love tennishoes also.