Friday, October 3, 2008

Wednesday

YAY! I flew into Utah at about 10am and my Mommy picked me up from the Airport. We got to drive around and see a bit of Salt lake, what a beautiful city in the fall! The weather is perfect and I am so happy to be here! We met all my Ensign Aunts for lunch at The Garden on top of Joseph Smith Memorial. It was so great to be with each of them and catch up on all the families! I am so fortunate to have wonderful examples of women in my life! They are so awesome! I'm especially glad that I was able to have them ALL there!
I hung around with my mom all day swinging by the Bountiful temple (I haven't been since we were married there) and shopping a bit. When we got home we were the only ones there but were soon followed by Meggie and my Dad.

Earlier that week my dad had called and asked if I wanted to have a daddy daughter date. I of course did and he asked if there was anything I wanted to do. Independently of each other, we both though that it would be great if we could rent some old Disney classic cartoons, one of our favorite things to do together. We couldn't find it at the video store so my awesome dad found it on Youtube! The really weird thing is that we had both specifically thought to watch Sleepy Hallow, Lonesome Ghosts, and Trick or Treat, which was a VHS we had a long time ago. My dad located all three on Youtube! It was awesome!

When Megs got home we went to go ask a boy to a dance...it was quite the adventure to say the least...Heidi inadvertently tipped him off and he ran into the yard when I was running away. It was pretty funny.
I love being here, but I miss my Adam.

No comments: