Friday, October 10, 2008

Yeah, I wrote myself a birthday post...whats it to ya?

Here is a look back at the last 23 years of my life! I love my Birthday and it is time to CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

Age- Very Young and Not Yet Aware





Age- Probably about one year
Age- About Two Years
Age- I think this is right before Birthday #3
Happy 4 years old Ms Marsden

5 Years old
Six Years Old
Seven Years Old- And I'm sure I had a better Cake than that ;)
Eight is GREAT!
Nine is Fine


Ten is...awkward
11 is worse
12 is ok
13! Time to Watch PG-13 Movies! (The other girl in the pic is Meghan Thornley who had a baby girl on my Birthday in 2006- So happy birthday Brylee)
14- And check out my awesome present (hint I'm sitting on it)

Fifteen years old and awkward still

I am Sixteen going on 17

I am 17 Going on 18 18 years old 19- Although this is a few days before- I spent my actual birthday in Disneyland with my Boyfriend



Oh Look I spent my 20th birthday at Disneyland with a new Boyfriend
21 in Las Vegas Baby, Honest to Goodness Chocolate Cake
22- Elton John Concert



23- Yeah this was a few days ago...

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!! Aunt Lesley loves you!! Do you know I have a picture of you and Ashleigh in matching outfits that your mom and I made? Check out your blue outfit in your almost 3 pic!! That's the one. You are my favorite Melissa Nicole? Marsden Turney :-)

Margie said...

Very cute idea to post each year!! What great memories for me. I love you and I hope you are having a very Happy Birthday.

em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
em said...

Happy Bday Melissa! When you were little, you look like Bindi, Steve Irwin's daughter!!! What cute pix!
It was fun to see you here for Russell's wedding; it sounds like you had a WONDERFUL trip!

Bree Johnson said...

happy b day- no worries im a blog thief too :)

BobN said...

Happy birthday! And hooray for chocolate cake!

Melissa said...

I just noticed from 19-20 my hair color changes 100% hahaa but by 22 its all natural!

Bea said...

orbbxsif you do your own b'day blog you get to say the things you want to hear:o)I loved the pictures, my how time flies when you are having fun.

The Thornley's said...

I was visiting Meghan's page and zoomed over to visit you. Happy Birthday from Meg's mum!!! How fun to see how you're doing. So fun to see those baby pictures, what a dolly!!! You sure added great fun memories to Megs early teens. Love you, Shari