Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

I am SO thankful today for an awesome Job! I love substituting! It is prepping me to go into a classroom and teach the cute little kiddos, I also love that when my husband is sick he can stay home and I can go to work for him (which I did on Wednesday).

I am Thankful that we sold our car! We've been praying and waiting for that car to sell for over a month now and we are glad to be rid of it although we've had some good times with that car :)

I am THANKFUL for my cell phone. Adam didn't have his cell today and I felt so far removed from him it was depressing so I'm grateful for the use and privilege that cell phones are :)

I'm Thankful for The Office which brings me great Joy

And Finally, I am thankful for good books to keep me entertained!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I like your thankful Thursday. Could you please pray that we can sell our car? It is becoming a major burden and needs to sell FAST!!! Uncle Mike got a company car in June and we've been trying to sell "Pete" the PT Cruiser ever since. Thanks :-)

Margie said...

There is a lot of joy in being a "thankful" person. It was very interesting how many times it was mentioned in this last conference to show gratitude in our prayers and conversations. I am thankful for you expressing your gratitude. It is a good example to me.