Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged! From Sweet Steph

8 T.V Shows We Love!

1) The Office
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Heroes
4) Pushing Daisies
5) Eli Stone
6) Saturday Night Live
7) The Today Show
8) Friends Reruns

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

1) Went to the Temple
2) Got Paid
3) Did Homework
4) Built a Robot
5) Went to Adam's School
6) Made a new recepet
7) Read Princess Academy
8) Talked to Family

8 Favorite Places to Eat (in no particular order)

1) Olive Garden
2) Red Robin
3) Dennys
4) McDonalds
5) Subway
6) My house
7) Ohh The Five Alls mmmm
8) My Mom's house

8 Things I'm looking Forward to

1) Graduating
2) Adam Graduating
3) Reading Book of a Thousand Days
4) Reading The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
5) My BIRTHDAY TOMORROW
6) Visiting Australia
7) Starting a Family
8) Buying a House

8 Things on my Wish List

1) Be in better shape
2) A new car
3) Selling our Old Car
4) Buying new Scriptures for my B-day
5) Cheesits
6) About 50,000 dollars
7) A Home...
8)...In Utah

No comments: