Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My friend Bree inspired this post! Thanks for giving me the idea Bree!

I am THANKFUL today for ibuprofen which has cured me of so many headaches which I seem to be prone to. I am THANKFUL for a loving and understanding husband who serves me. I am GRATEFUL to Joy and LaVon Salmon who are the epitome of Christian Courage, without their friendship and love Adam and I would be in a sticky situation, especially with our car. I am THANKFUL for the change in weather that has made living in Las Vegas bearable and look forward to the progression of the season. I am THANKFUL for time, for the time I have had with my husband and for what that time has allowed us to accomplish. I am GRATEFUL for saving for a rainy day and for the fact that we are able to attend school loan/debt free. Last I am THANKFUL for my ipod who has been a good friend to me this past year.

2 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Great post, Melissa. I liked reading this. Tells a lot about your grateful heart.

Margie said...

I'm thankful for you. I'm sorry to hear you have been having so many headaches lately. I am also thankful for everybody and everything that blesses your life. I hope you have a great day.