Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thursday The Wedding!

Russell and Jessica got married today! I wish that I was able to be as composed and beautiful as Jessica on my wedding day! She looked so Serene in the temple, so peaceful! I don't know her very well but I'm glad she is the newest member of our family and I look forward to knowing her better! It was great seeing Russell too! I haven't seen him in almost three years (It would be three years at Christmas).
I also had a great time hanging out with my fam. It seems no matter how far the distance or sparse the visits their is a familiarity that makes it feel like I saw them yesterday! Blogging helps I guess :) Still waiting for Archie and Julies blog and David and Chris AND Andy and Kristin.


The temple was beautiful, the reception was exceptional (I've never seen such a beautiful set up in a cultural hall before). I was so glad that I was able to fly up.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

So happy you came and we got to spend time with you at the wedding. Can't wait 'til the Christmas party!!

Bea said...

We are so happy you were able to come. I like that picture of you and your Grandparents, looks like they are both holding on to you as if they are not going to let you go. Well, we have to, but hold on anyway.

Lilian said...

I'm so glad you were able to be here for the wedding! It was great to see you!!!

Jessica said...

Russ and I are very happy you could make it!! I know we didn't get to see you a whole lot, but we're glad you could make it!