Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 9: Something that made you proud in the last few days


{Adam studying hard}

As of today, Adam has officially completed a successful semester of his graduate program.

I know I've talked about him and his degree a LOT on this blog before but it is a huge deal and I'm very proud of the work he does. He works HARD LONG LATE hours trying to get everything done and all so he can get a fine, formal education. Adam's parents inspired him to work hard and get his undergraduate degree from BYU-I and in four years he's also gotten a masters degree and is working on his second. By the time he is done he will be qualified for several wonderful positions within Clark County.

Yes I am proud, that being said babe: It's time to take a break. No more school for a while ok?

No comments: