Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 13: A letter to someone



Dear Hannah,

Your second Christmas is fast approaching and I just wanted to tell you I love you and how magical you make the holiday season. Halloween is much more fun when I can dress up my little dolly, there is so much more to be thankful for at Thanksgiving time, and Christmas is much more magical when Santa exists and we can share traditions with our little family.

This new year will be incredible, we have so much to look forward to and my one and only resolution is that I'm going to try to be a better mommy for you.

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Mormann Family said...

That was cute! I am sure that its not possible for you to be a better mommy to Hannah. :) She is lucky to have a mom like you. :)

Georgia said...

You are an adorable Mommy. What a sweet letter to your little girl. She will cherish those words and thoughts for the rest of her life!