Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 18: Plans, dreams, and goals

1) I want to travel to as many places as possible. I've traveled to 13 countries and all over the United States and I'd love to see more. My biggest dream is to travel to Australia so I can go back to Adam's mission.

2) To serve a mission with my husband

3) Earn a Masters Degree. I don't know what I want a degree in yet but one day I'll have my Masters degree.

4) I would LOVE to run a marathon but for now, I'll just say a half marathon.

5) To live in a place with 4 seasons again.

6) Next year it is my goal to read 100 books. We'll see how that goes...that is about double the amount I will have completed this year.

7) Speak another language. I'd love to learn Spanish. I have several podcasts on my Ipod I just need to dedicate myself to it and remember what I learned in school.

8) To write a children's book. I would love to do what my aunt Kathy did and write a children's book. By children's book I mean a picture book (except I wouldn't illustrate it because that is not one of my talents)

9) To journal and scrapbook (digitally). That is another goal of 2011, to catch up on all my documenting. I've got about 6 more books to do and I'm all caught up...then I just need to stay on top of things.

No comments: