Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 28: What do you think about your friends

Well, they are my friends right? That means I must think very highly of them. I have the greatest friends in the world. I did want to highlight one of my very best friends in the world Caitlin Jane Bardsley-Fowler. She doesn't have a hyphenated name but I thought I'd give her one for those who may know her as Cait Bardsley.

She is the best, most loyal, loving friend a person could ask for. We have been buds since our days in diapers. We used to call each other on the phone when we were about 6 years old and we'd watch conference together and play tic tack toe over the phone.

She recently married an awesome guy that I love and think is one of the best men I know.

We are semi related and so...ya know what they say..."blood is thicker than water." ;)

No comments: