Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Joy's Blog Tag :)

50 things you're seldom asked....copy/paste & share!!

Once you've been tagged, you have the OPTION to answer this and tag people.

1. What color is your toothbrush? Pink

2. Name one person (or animal) who made you smile today?
Marcus, the little autistic boy I'm subbing today...he keeps calling me the cute teacher and batting his big brown eyes at me. He also said "Hey Cute Teacher, I like your baby."

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Subbing

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Eating lunch with Adam...Awe the joys of a flexible schedual

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Cadbury Crunchie by far

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, but I live in Vegas...does that count?

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Its always a good day when you get to eat cake." To Elise the Autism Aid

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Today? Tart Mango

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water...and its about time again

10. Do you like your wallet?
Thats a stupid question...who knows.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate Cake

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Some shoes

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Couldn't tell ya, probably swimming when Michael Phelps won his last gold

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Light butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
I don't have texting...so probably Adam two years ago

16. Ever go camping?
Yeah but its been a few years

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I shouldn't answer this question...I'm really bad at taking my prenatals

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
yes, and aparently our new ward will have three nursurys so...my baby will have friends (our current ward has three kids total)

19. Do you have a tan?
No thanks.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only if it's fountain

22. What did your last text message say?
who knows

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Women's Conference in Provo with my Mommy

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
A classroom

26. What color is your watch?
Silver and Pink

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Adam and Sean

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Both

30. What is your favorite number?
2

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Mom

32. Any plans today?
Leaven on a Jet Plane

33. How many states have you lived in?
3 states, 2 countries

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
clothes that don't fit

35. Last song listened to?
Her Diamonds

36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Yes, its called a husband...yes its called a wife.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My tie up sketchers

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably everyone...I have a pretty awesome life jk

41. Do you love anyone?
I love lots of people. Especially my husband and the little wiggle worm inside me

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, all of them...most of them started at about 20 or 21 so...I have friends on their second or third now

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, go to school, hang out, do homework, clean

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes I do, I use it more than hi and hey

46. What color is your car?
Forrest green

47. Do you like cats?
yes, but I'm allergic and Adam doesn't like them

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
No

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Ask me in three months...OR falling out of a tree onto a branch then falling out off that branch while part of it was stuck in me and ripped me open OR falling on my head OR being hit on my head with a swing

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Adam says: I can't believe people have enough time to fill these things out...heck, I don't even have enough time to read through the whole thing.