Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gifts for Baby Girl :)

Last Thursday our good friends Joy and LaVon Salmon (along with their son Cyle) came to bring a treat to celebrate the news that my little wiggle worm is a girl! We are so grateful for friends like them! This was their beautiful sugar and spice (and everything nice) cake. It was DELICIOUS!


Monday I recieved a suprise package in the mail from Baby's Great Granma Bea. It is her first article of clothing. Since Monday I've kept the little onsie in plain sight so I can be reminded constantly of my daughter and the many people who already love her and pray for her daily.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Melissa your little baby bump is so cute!!

I heard you are coming to women's conference!! Yay!!

Margie said...

YOU LOOK SO DARLING!!!! THANKS FOR SENDING THE PICTURES!!!