Friday, March 6, 2009

60 Percent of you voted for a boy...

...and you were WRONG!!!!

I'm excited to announce that we are having a baby girl!! We were both shocked and excited and so GRATEFUL because she is measuring perfectly! Her heart is pumping perfectly and her brain looks like it is developing perfectly!
Don't you think she looks like her Daddy?
She has a little itch on her nose that she is scratching

Sweet Profile!
This is my absolute FAVORITE picture...her little Feetsies!

A view from the top, you can see she has her hands by her face
She is measuring just over six inches and weighs aproximatly 9 oz

11 comments:

Joy Salmon said...

omg we should totally plan our two kiddos marriage for them...lol jk :)super excited for you! hope to see you soon!

Bea said...

I'm glad you identified the pictures for me because other than her feet I don't recognize much.
I look forward to welcoming her.:o)

Lesley said...

Congratulations!! This is so exciting. Do you have a name picked?

em said...

CONGRATS Melissa and Adam! How fun for a first daughter to be having a first daughter! ;)
I guess I guessed correctly, I knew it was a girl all along! ;)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Yay! You will have so much fun with her. Girls are such fun babies. Lots of cute baby girl things to shop for. I'm so excited for you!

Dani said...

I totally guessed a girl!!! Congratulations Melissa and Adam! I love the feet one, too, by the way!

Stephanie said...

I don't think you should call it Timothy Turtle or whatever your dad called it now that you know it is definately not a turtle... :) I am SO EXCITED IT'S A GIRL!!! When you choose a name and how you want to decorate the room let me know! It's all part of my plan... YEAH A GIRL!

Lilian said...

I'm quite certain I was in the 40% that said GIRL!!! But maybe not? I can't remember. Either way, congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you both!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, I am just so excited for you! I totally forgot to vote, but a girl is perfect for you two!! and the ultrasounds are so cute!

Margie said...

We are SOOOOO excited!! How are my two girls doing tonight?

reagan: said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That is totally so exciting! Hopefully she gets both of your good look! (more yours though, so she doesnt look masculine) ; ) totes happy for you~