Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Official...

Author: Adam Turney
Now that we have told both of our families we can share the news with others that have not been informed. Melissa is pregnant with our first baby. The doctor has said the expected due date is about August 5, 2009, which will be our 3rd anniversary. We do not know if it is a boy or girl just yet, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for a boy so I have someone to play video games with or throw a ball around in the front yard. We are both extremely excited for the new adventures having a baby will present to our family and we look forward to the arguments we will undoubtedly have about how to properly raise the baby. Oh, and for those that read the blog about Melissa going to the hospital for the flu...it was actually for extreme morning sickness. Fortunately, Melissa seems to be doing much better with the help of some medicine even though she still feels some sickness.

12 comments:

Kat said...

Rock on you guys! Congrats! SOOOOO exciting! I wish you were close melissa! I've got TONS AND TONS of CUTE pregnancy clothes!

Stephanie said...

Are you feeling any better Mel? Tell me about the first doctor apt. Did you see a little peanut with a heart beat? I loved the 3rd apt or whatever ti was that I got to actually hear Ethan's heart beating it was SO COOL!

BobN said...

Congratulations!

Good to meet you at the party, Adam.

Lesley said...

Congratulations! When Melissa was born I became an aunt; when baby Turney is born I will become a great aunt. Tender moment.

jonandalicia said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Alan said...

That's some great news! Congratulations!

Shambray said...

That is awesome! Congrats you guys. I am so excited for you both!

Mike and Stacie said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! I feel bad that you've been sick :( I was lucky and didn't throw up at all (except for a little flu bug I got over Thanksgiving). Your dream came true after all!

The Thornley's said...

congrats. I am so excited for you. I am sorry you haven't been feeling well, morning sickness stinks. Well good luck!

Katie, The said...

Hooray for mommy Melissa!! Congratulations you guys!!

Kaleene Henn said...

Yeah, everyone is having babies. I love it. So are you doing the same letter. No pressure from me, of course, I already broke the tradition. Wish we were seeing you guys for Christmas. love ya

Reagan said...

AHHHHHH! Congrats chikka! I hope you feel better and arent too sick this Christmas! Big congrats though!