Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas with my family was amazing. I love my family so much.

We started off at my grandparents where they let us hang out for a while before Lesley's Christmas Party (all caps). They are such awesome Grandparents and I am so fortunate to have them. Backtrack a little, silly Adam took a benadryl and was SO tired driving to St. George that when he told me what he'd done I made him switch seats with me and I took over for about three hours. It made the trip fly by a lot faster and I wasn't feeling well just sitting there so it helped a lot.

The party was awesome. I have such an amazingly talented family from the food to the music it was awesome. It was great to have everyone there including Carly. At the party we all took Sean, Megan, and Carly aside to give them two presents: Pink and Blue Booties :) Megan, Sean, and Carly freaked out jumping up and down and shouting. Megan started to cry and even Sean got a little misty eyed. That's how we told them I was pregnant. Then my dad announced to everyone and it was fun.

Sunday we had a great day with Mom and Dad singing in the choir. The Christmas program was great!

Monday was Megan's Choir performance in Salt Lake. We met Cait and her boyfriend Richard at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and we all enjoyed Weber High singing Christmas Carols.

Tuesday Sean, Mom, Adam, and I all went to the Ogden Temple and did sealings. It was great to be there with my Brother.

Wednesday was Christmas Eve and my mom made a delicious meal as always. I fumbled at half time but it was a great meal. We also went to go see the movie Seven Pounds which was really good but not really a Christmas Eve movie.

Thursday of course was Christmas. I was so excited I woke everyone up except for Adam who was already awake. We took time to enjoy the morning in our PJs and open our wonderful presents. I was very excited with my Disney Blu Ray collection, my iHome which I have been dying for, and my new scriptures. It was so snowy up in Pleasant view that we spent less time down in Bountiful and Salt lake and missed seeing most of my aunts and uncles on my moms side but it was fun just hanging out in our PJs and watching movies.

The rest of the time was spent being nice and lazy. Pregnant women like that :) umm also we went to the Crouches and it was awesome! We had some great food and fun games. I am so good at loaded questions lol or at least I'm usually on the winning team ;)

I love Christmas and I had fun being in Utah!

No comments: