Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Semester


Monday Adam and I start back to our University classes after a whopping twelve days of a break! We are both looking forward to it! I'm especially excited for it because I'm only taking 15 credits instead of the usual 18 the last three semesters. I'm also quitting my job shortly after the semester begins once I have my substituting licence which is currently being processed. I love being in the classroom and I find the company of 9 year olds much less depressing than my current clients of 90. You may notice I don't talk much about my job in my blog- it is because my blog is my safety zone where I don't have to think about unfortunate things.

I'll be taking classes such as children's literature, teaching special education, teaching physical education, and something else that I can't remember at the moment. Now I have to go find an institute class. Oh and don't you love this picture!!! The one good thing about Las Vegas are the palm trees I see daily.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Children's Literature was my favorite (absolute favorite) class in college!! Have so much fun!!