Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 FREAKING AWESOME DAYS!

I just took my final final for the summer semester which means I am done with my 18 credits and looking forward to twelve days of freedom before it starts all over again! Good times!

For an update- I have completed my schtuff for substitute teaching and hope to have that completed so I can quit the bank ASAP and finally have a life again...for those of you who don't know, I am the lobby manager at wells Fargo and the service/store manager are always seeking out ways to tick me off and criticize my performance...example: Today I had a pencil stuck in my ear and my service manager said: "Melissa, come on, you need to take that out of your ear, that looks ridiculous go take it out right now that is not professional." In the time it took her to say this 7 people walked by with pencils in their ear...even when it is not me that is being criticised she finds a way to sneak me in..."Richelle, you have to take your break outside of the lobby. That's why we have a break room, otherwise Melissa cannot get her work done, three people have walked past her (Two) who were not acknowledged (false)." So you can see I'm very excited to leave and get out of banking. I'm off now to my first ever mutual project! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Joy Salmon said...

Congratulations! You finally did it- I am so proud of you and all of your hard work you put in... I know LaVon looks up to you lot and you are a huge source of motivation for him.... Thanks for everything!

Lilian said...

Way to go Melissa!!!!!

I'm really proud of you!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Your service manager needs manager training. My opinion. But I have 20+ years management experience so I know a thing or 2. And based on your description she's not a very good manager. Yes, it would be sweet for you to say bah-bye to her in your sweet Melissa way.

Um-I don't know how you feel about being tagged this often, but Auntie Lesley just tagged me, and I chose 2 M's to tag. That means you and your Mom. Check my blog when you get a chance from your busy schedule.

Bree Johnson said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can totally picture that 10 people with pencils you strating the trend and distracting people- never! wish we could go play