Wednesday, August 27, 2008

High School Tag


1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes. I dated Justin "O"

2. What kind of car did you drive?
I never drove, see number 1

3. Were you a party animal? I was always up for a good party...but nothing extreme

4. Were you considered a flirt? Oh yes!

5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir and I loved it! Good ole Mr. Wood

6. Were you a nerd? I marched to the beat of my own drum...I wasn't a nerd, but I wasn't cool. I didn't really care what other people think. I don't really care now what other people think so thats good.


7. Were you on any varsity teams? No.

8. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never. Who do you think your asken? I was a good girl


9. Can you still sing the fight song... For Weber High we Stand FOR WEBER HIGH! Best school in all the land her colors proudly fly High HIgh HIGH...


10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Wood, Ms. Kiem, Mrs. Cale, Mr. Larson, Brother Someone who was my seminary teacher.


11. Where did you sit during lunch? Wherever, see number six. I had lots of different friends, none of them really truly close close friends. I moved a lot to different crowds which were a part of the same crowd basically (choir) I'd hang out with Stacie, Jessie, Kristin, Melanie, and also Bree, Stephanie, Katie, Sarah, etc. AND Jessica, Justin, Gary, Justin F. Matt Lyle....lots of different friends.


12. What was your school's full name? Weber High School. or as the sign said: Webe High. oh yes and we Be high lol.


13. School mascot? A WARRIOR.


14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No. oh wait I mean hell no.


15. What do you remember most about graduation? We walked in two by two and the choir was the last to walk in. We were paired from the top of the alphabet and the bottom all the way to the middle (ex A&Z B&Y...) When the choir went out, M is pretty much in the middle. I was the last one to walk out and because an odd number were graduating I walked out by myself like a looser...I got to sit by Stacie I think...?


16. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember having one...probably at home doing nothing...


17. Were you in any clubs? Journalism...and I got in a lot of pictures for the clubs on picture day hee hee


19. Who was your prom date? Justin Owen...but Adam says I should have gone with him...he said I should have called him but he was in AUSTRALIA...


20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Who knows...I may be a whale by then...then again, I could be filthy rich!
I'm tagging the girls I went to High School with: Regan, Steph, Bree, Ashley, and anyone else that wants to :)

2 comments:

Margie said...

Why does HS seem more than four years ago for you?? So much has changed!! I love that picture of you.

Bea said...

Melis, what a rascal you are in amending your answer in #14 :o) I would probably do something the same. :o)