Sunday, January 25, 2009

What makes me Happy Pt. 2

True Happiness

1) The Atonement

2) Going to the Temple with Sean

3) The smell of new scriptures and finding all my favorite scriptures again.

4) The three hours I had alone when I found out I was pregnant and I was the only one in the whole world that knew

5) Watching Seans face as he went to the MTC

6) My Grandparents, their diversity and the fact that I still have all four Grandparents and they all love me

8) PPIs Personal Pappa Interviews each Sunday as I grew up where my parents took the time to talk to each of us individually.

9) The GREATEST parents in the whole world

10) Talking on the phone to my mom every day

11) Adam never missing an opportunity to tell me he loves me, even when we are furious with each other, no matter what he tells me several times a day

12) Holding Adams hand in church...I hear we have to enjoy this while we are childless

13) Praying and knowing someone is listening

14) Having a Sister, knowing its Megan

15) Traditions

16) Being 13 weeks pregnant

17) Having the most AMAZING husband because I haven't had to make any meals for 13 weeks

18) Teaching YW lessons

19) Accomplishing a personal goal

20) Finishing the Book of Mormon

21) Attending a Temple only 30-45 minutes away

22) Having the priesthood in my home

23) Christlike examples in my life

24) Recalling Adam's face the moment we were pronounced "married"

25) Having the opportunity to gain a formal education

26) Staying debt free

1 comment:

Margie said...

What a great list. I love talking to you on the phone every day too. It is easy to be a parent to such great children who are so kind and thoughtful to us. You are such a WONDERFUL daughter and a WONDERFUL sister too. I love you.