Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry Ladies...its Official...

I have the best husband in the world ;)

I hope every wife feels this way about their husband, I know my Mom does. However all these women would be wrong...lol just kidding!

So today I get home after class and Adam is on his computer with several tabs open that say something to the affect of "nutrition for pregnant women" or "fetal nutrition." In front of him he has a note pad and is making a shopping list. When I saw what he was doing he started explaining his research telling me that eggs are one of the most nutritional things to eat during pregnancy because it contains this and that and telling me what not to eat. It made me feel so good that he would involve himself in taking care of me and the baby by shopping for things that are healthy for his family and doing the research.

Adam has been so wonderful. I haven't cooked in three months I haven't shopped in three months (the sights and smells are just too much). Hopefully now that I'm in my second trimester I can be able to help out more, I'll have more energy and the morning sickness has started to go away. I feel so awful for not taking care of him and he always just says not to worry about it, that he needs to take care of me.

I hate taking my vitamins because they make me gag...but every night Adam makes sure that I take them, even tonight I went to eat an apple and in his research he read that you need to wash your fruit really well and he was asking if I made sure I washed it lol. What a sweetheart.

I'm grateful for someone who is so loving to his wife, who never complains about taking care of her, who is already thinking about the health and well being of his growing baby.

Adam thank you so much for everything you do! I couldn't ask for a more loving companion or a better friend. I love you forever.

3 comments:

Bea said...

That is awesome!!!! he is a positive keeper. Of you and the baby and for you. Enjoy.

reagan: said...

that is so sweet! can he call jon and give him tid bits?

em said...

Sorry Meliss, but Jeremy has Adam beaten! ;) JK....He did the SAME things for me...he was a total sweetheart and would read all the news on babycenter.com and then want to read it with me when he got home! He would hold my hair while I threw up and would clean everything up after. Small price to pay I guess, considering HE wasn't the one with a little alien taking over his body! ;)
Adam is a very sweet husband to take care of you! You deserve all the pampering you can get! ;) Hope you are doing well!