Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So I've been having cravings...

I have the strangest craving. I wonder if it will go away if I satisfy the cravings... I don't know. All I know is that I have been dying for a frosted cake. My close friend Danielle is going to make this dream come true for me when my brother in law Addison comes for his birthday in two weeks. Tonight I found this on one of my favorite sites crazibeautiful.com and in a way it satisfied my craving...I'll be making these on Friday...who wants to come share with me?


1) Bake a cake from box or scratch

2) Let it cool completly

3) Mash all the cake in a large bowl (you can use a potato masher)

4) Add one whole can of cream cheese frosting to the mashed cake and mix mix mix!

5) Roll into 1.5' balls

6) Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for several hours

7) While they are chilling, heat up chocolate bark

8) Insert stick into chilled ball and dip and twist in chocolate bark mixture

9) Decorate with sprinkles!

10) Satisfy craving...mmm

I'll post pictures and results in a few days! Thanks Crazibeautiful!

4 comments:

Bea said...

Some years ago your Granpa was in a local store and because he was wearing a shirt and tie and looked offical a young woman thinking he was an employee asked where she could find a "box of scratch". He look confused a little so he asked for clarification. Apparently her Mother made everything from scratch and so she was looking for some. :o)

Stephanie said...

oh, I do! How about I just pop over there for an hour or two... just teasing but they look yummy! maybe I will try them.

reagan: said...

ummmmyummmm! those look amazing

The Thornley's said...

Hey How is everything going. How is your pregnancy. I am excited for you. I am going to try this dessert it looks very yummy. well i hope all is well. Meghan