Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stimulating the Economy...

When we got the letter informing us that our stimulation check was in the mail Adam suddenly had a change of heart about our original plan: putting the whole check into savings...and decided he had a better idea in mind. One day during class, he wrote out all our yearly expenses and projected savings so that he could convince me that it was a good idea to spend it, because we really "didn't need the money for school." His idea...matching laptops...


As you can see it didn't take long for me to become convinced of this idea, although I wasn't keen on the laptop he chose. His is a black Acer and mine, a pink Sony Vaio... Our wedding colors. How romantic!

So there you have it, you can go ahead and thank us at any time for helping out the economy.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Very cute!! I'm glad you are enjoying it, and it should make it really nice for taking notes at school etc... Did I ever tell you I couldn't find that Lap Top case from Karen. I hope you have found something to work for you.