Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two old men + Death = Inspiration


I finally had the great pleasure to see the movie "The Bucket List." This movie truly motivated me to really examine what I'm doing in my life right now. Although it seems like things are a little "meh" right now, I realized that I'm in the process of crossing out one of the items on my list. That would be a Bachelors Degree in Education. I've also traveled around the world which is another item on my list, although I need to repeat several countries and add a few more to my list. Here are some of the less personal items I've written down...

1) Explore the world
2) Discover the passion and intrigue behind the "Classical" books
3) Run a great distance (marathon I'm training for)
4) Graduate with a Bachelors Degree (I should say masters cause I want one eventually but to even think of going beyond a Bachelors degree right now depresses me)
5) Write something Great.

There are of course others and these have sub categories such as the countries and cities I would like to visit. For a great movie check out "The Bucket List" and write one of your own!

1 comment:

Margie said...

We liked this movie too. It does make you stop and think. I'm glad that you have been able to accomplish so much in 22 years. I have no doubt you will be able to continue to work to meet your goals. I admire that about you...always thinking and planning and striving for a rich, well lived and fulfilled life. You help to complete my life.