Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Top Fives- Thanks Megan!

I got this idea from my friend Megan who did this for her 200th post. Megan updates her blog way more frequently so she made it to 200 while I never will...ok I might. Anyway I thought it was a cute idea so I stole it from her! Top fives in my life!

Top Five Foreign Countries I've Visited

5. Denmark
4. Mexico
3. France
2. England
1. Russia

Top 5 Best Days

5.
4. March 2006- Seeing the Louvre
3. June 5th-2006- Coming Home from Russia
2. January 3rd 2006- Engagement Day
1. August 5th 2006- Wedding Day

Top 5 Current T.V. Shows

5. Pushing Daisies
4. Eli Stone
3. Desperate Housewives
2. Lost
1. The Office

Top 5 Future Children Names

5. The Hulk
4. Ethan Adam (Does it sound too much like Ethan Allen?)
3. Aiden Marsden
2. Sydney TBA
1. Brooklyn Elizabeth

Honorable Mention to Harry Potter Turney

Top 5 Future Visits around the World

5. Egypt
4. India
3. Brazil
2. Italy
1. Australia

Top 5 Concerts I've seen

5. Tim McGraw
4. Andre Botticelli
3. Brad Paisley
2. Josh Groban
1. Michael Buble

Top 5 Musicals

5. Beauty and the Beast
4. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
3. Wicked
2. Phantom of the Opera
1. Les Miserables

Top 5 People I hate hearing about

5. David Hasselhoff
4. Paris Hilton
3. Barrack Obama/ John McCain/Hillary Clinton (I'm all about politics people but this is crazy)
2. Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt
1. Britney Spears

Top Five Actor Crushes

5. Gerald Butler
4. Daniel Radcliff...I know he's a little boyish for me but he's freaken Harry Potter
3. James McAvoy- Seriously...
2. Harrison Ford- No explanation required.
1. Steve Carell (his comedy seduces me)

Top 5 Things you may not know about me

5. I talk in my sleep/grind my teeth
4. I'm politically charged and enjoy debates on most subjects
3. I once won first place in the state of Utah for High School Journalism Editorials
2. I took Ballet, Tap, and Jazz up until my Jr. Year of High school
1. I am an excellent kisser...there are six people in the world that can testify...lol

Top 5 Comical Moments

5. THE ROAD! (Ok this involves some explanation...in high school on a Choir trip we were all telling riddles when Caitlin Taylor a cute but ditsy girl decided to make up a riddle that goes like this...a girl goes home the same way every day...one day she chooses to go on a different road and dies. Its the same road she goes on every day. Explain. When no one could explain she said it was the road home making it the same, we tried to explain to her that it was different because she specified the differences...she got upset and just started yelling THE ROAD as if it would make her joke magically accurate. It wasn't.
4. When Rosalie got hit by the flying Deep Impact case (thrown by me- sorry R)
3. When Adam got stuck in the Jeep in the parking lot of Walmart and later found out it was because he drove over a bush...
2. When Trent Woolsey- in an attempt to adjust his Backpack fell down all the stairs in high school.
1. Austin and Adam trying to come up with a Sequel to "Snakes on a Plane" which evolved from "Diarrhea on a Plane" to "The Diarrhea of Ann Frank."

Honorable mention to the game Apples to Apples which provided the following moments: Rob Crouch picking my card Ann Frank which was in response to the card "sexy" and Austin feigning offence when everyone blamed him for dropping the card 'Beer' for the word 'Important' Austin's response to all of our accusations: I didn't pick beer! I picked recycling....ALL THE BEER CANS!"

Top 5 Gifts I've Received

5. Surprise Trip to Disneyland for my 21st Birthday
4. Elton John Tickets/Tim & Faith Tix
3. Harry Potter Books
2. Trip to England/Russia
1. My Wedding/ Engagement Rings

Any more ideas for Top 5's?

2 comments:

Margie said...

Could number five on "Best Days" being seeing Les Miserable in London? Wasn't that a good one...I remember you burst into tears right as the music began to play. I always thought that was so cool that you wore a dress to the Louve out of respect for the great artists. The Hulk...is it because he will be incredible? We could go to Egypt (and Israel) together. You might get your politically charged attitude from your Grandma Bench...another Jardine women, but you got you ability to be a great kisser...from me! (Just ask dad)

Lilian said...

GERARD Butler is not allowed to be on your list if you can't spell/say his name correctly. Unless there really is a Gerald Butler you fancy???? And, while we are on the subject of saying his name correctly it's "Gerar-r-r-r-rd!" As in "rrraaaawwrrrrr!" Oh my!

And seriously... I just read your mother's comment and that is just TMI considering TIM!! HA HA!!!