Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's been a while...

Spring is beautiful! By now I expected to be bitterly roasting in the Vegas heat but the Sun God has been kind this year and is still allowing me to have peace of mind, hopefully until the end of the semester!

Things are looking up for the Turneys! It has been a grueling semester but the time has come to leave it behind and move onward another 18 credits richer for Melissa and 9 for Adam! With two semesters behind us we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, especially with the way 2008 is flying by! We are both in school for the summer. I'm still going to take 18 credits, but it will be a little easier since 14 of those are online! Adam is looking forward to moving on from 3rd grade into 4th next year and will be working hard this summer in his Masters program. He hopes to start working on his PHD in the Fall of 2009...will we ever be through this!?!

We are excited to go to Utah in two weeks for Sean's graduation! I can't believe my baby brother is graduating!!! He'll be heading up to BYU-I this fall and then off on his mission!

Work has been difficult. I feel like I'm in a rut and after a year and a half I've done everything I can do at my job. I plan on leaving Wells Fargo October 3rd . I've interviewed for the Lobby Manager position so it would be nice to switch things up for the last five months! After that, I will substitute full time until I get my teaching credentials.

Anyway...pretty boring stuff, nothing that I haven't blabbed about before :)

ENJOY SPRING!

No comments: