Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boys and their Toys...

So last year Adam made a big surprise purchase: a 37 inch flat screen TV. I was shocked and it caused quite a contention in our marriage every time I thought about it. Well the shock of it all wore off about a week ago and guess what Adam goes and does...Adam bought a 47 inch flat screen TV... I came home to it this afternoon. Apparently he got a killer deal! He got it for 800 dollars (there was a 600 dollar mail in rebate after an already large discount) so now we have two TVs. One for our bedroom and one for the living room. Crazy boy. So I'm not mad at him this time, he bought it with the money he earned while working at concerts from his separate account.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

I would kill Jon...literally murder him....maybe not literally.