Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Someday...

Someday I want to be a part of a musical...sure I've been in Bye Bye Birdie and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying...along with various other show type performances...but I want to be in a LIVE musical...something that is for REAL. I want to spontaneously sing and dance in public and have people join in singing four part harmony with complementing dance movements...watch as my dream unfolds in a mall without me!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

6 comments:

Bea said...

I'm glad I wasn't there, I would have walked out. Well, maybe not. Remember my favorite pirate singing at Cherry Hill?

Mike and Stacie said...

Thanks for the laugh! That was hillarious! That is my dream too. Like on Newsies or in Enchanted when everyone just knows the dance moves and joins in in dance and song. How fun would it be?

Lilian said...

That was funny! I think you'd do very well in a production like that Melissa!

em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
em said...

Melissa...you are too funny! No offense taken, AT ALL!!! It was all in good humor, and was more a poke at my silly friend who gives her kid rum and thinks I am paranoid since I wouldn't hold her baby on my lap while she drove!!! :) I just added your name, my sister's and hers, since you were the only three people who made comments about not using too much sanitizer, etc! I love your blog, and think the header is SO clever...you and Adam are so cute!

Marie said...

When you plan your musical give me a call and I'm so there it's insane!!