Monday, April 11, 2011

Hannah's First Bike Ride

Author: Adam Turney

I love riding a bike. When I was younger my dad often had a child seat attached to his bike. I loved putting my siblings in the seat and taking them for a bike ride. The other day a family stopped by during their bike ride and looked like they were having so much fun. I wanted to have fun with Hannah so I bought a child seat for my bike and a cute helmet for Hannah. At first she was hesitant about getting in, even though she loved wearing her new "hat." After a couple times up and down the street she was in love. Every time I stop she would ask, "Again, please?" We spent the next 15 minutes riding the bike and she absolutely loved it. Now we can take bike rides to the park while mommy gets some rest at home.

1 comment:

Bea said...

I love it when Dad takes the kids to the Park (sigh)