Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You know what's great?

Getting a THOUSAND DOLLARS in the mail!

Yep, I opened an envelope from UNLV expecting it to be a bill for Adam's upcoming semester. I looked into it and it turns out Adam qualified for the graduate scholarship entitling him to a refund of a thousand dollars. Great Job Adam!

So today, (or once the check clears) we can pay off the remaining balance of Adam's tuition for this semester (and next semester is taken care of) woohoo!

I do feel a little emotional and overwhelmed considering after 10 years of higher education (and my five) We will be making our LAST payment soon! At least for a good ten years :)

4 comments:

Bea said...

Way to go Adam and Melissa!!!! Does this mean you can now afford to go out on a date whoever asks?

Margie said...

I am so happy for you!

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheena said...

Hey so did we! I have no idea if it's for the same reason but it was a welcome surprise! :)