Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hannah Banana

Hannah was a name we had never considered. It was quite a shock to both of us to have chosen it. I just wanted to mention that Hannah means "The Grace of God" or "God's Grace" and Elizabeth means "God's Promise."

Today after baring my testimony in church, one of the men in my ward who I don't know well approached me and said "I hope you know that Heavenly Father is sending one of his choice, most precious spirits to you." It was such a sweet thing to say. I've been thinking a lot about her little body...her fingers and toes, her lips and her skin, who she will look like, who's eyes she will have...etc. When he said that to me, I realized there is so much more to look forward to...the kind of person she will be, her personality, her mind...so much to get to know about who she is, who she has always been, and who she will become.

I'm excited to know you Hannah Banana!

No comments: