Monday, February 18, 2008

Husband Tagged!

What is his name? Adam Loraine Turney
How long have you been together? 3 years
How long did you date? a year and 2 months
How old his he? 26
Who eats more? Him. For sure.
Who said I love you first? He did, after suprising me by coming to Utah and showing up on my front porch.
Who is taller? He is thankfully, who would marry a shorter husband? Not I
Who can sing better? I think the better question would be who is more pathetic, both of us...
Who is smarter? We get the same grades but I study way more, not fair
Who does the laundry? Both of us, its a joint effort... I am lucky to have a helpful husband
Who pays the bills? Me, but as of today we paid off our credit card wohoo!
Who sleeps in the right side? I will for eternity, he is a stubborn lefty but I usually end up in the dead center and he's squished on his side.
Who mows the lawn? Vegas doesn't have grass
Who cooks dinner? I am the one who mainly does it but Adam is a fantastic cook and helps out at least twice a week.
Who drives? He does
Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
Who kissed who first? It was a mutual motion of lust and passion...
Who asked who out first? He did, on accident hahaha best story ever!
Who proposed? HE did, refer to previous post
Who has more friends? Who's counting
Who is more sensitive? Me for sure, although he gets sensitive about funny things...
Who has more siblings? He has 5 I have 2
Who wears the pants? We both like to think we do, but truth is I do...hahaha

2 comments:

Reagan said...

That is cute, I like the singing part! I am adding you to me and Jon's blog I hope it is okay. I have 2 of them. Here is ours together.
http://flowithit.blogspot.com/

Lilian said...

Great post Melissa!! When were you going to tell me you have a blog???? Love it!