Monday, February 18, 2008

Great day

I love days with Adam! This morning we woke up and got to lay around in bed for a while, a luxury rarely attained. We decided to go out for breakfast together at Denny's where we saw the missionaries and ate lots of yummy food. Next we went to Old Navy where I found not one but TWO pairs of jeans that I absolutely loved! Because I am a snow bunny (for those who do not live around black people, that is the term my black friends use to tell me that I am working a black girl behind in all the right ways which I hate...) I have a difficult time finding pants that fit me. I have a smaller waist and HUGE hips/butt. You are welcome for the visual. Ok so I bought the same jeans twice, just a different wash, Its rare ok...

On Saturday, Adam sold the VW and so we've been looking for a new car. We found one. It is a 2000 green neon. its a huge step up from the 1996 green neon we currently own. Now we officially have his and hers cars... don't mock, they were cheap.

The crowning moment was when we bought a dresser. Ok so you probably all think we are spending all our savings away, we've been planning and saving for this for months. February is huge for us because we have officially paid off our last credit card. Don't get involved with Credit Cards people~ they are bad news.

Anyway, I'm about done with this so...

No comments: