Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Week in the Life {June 10th-17th}

Lots on my mind this week, I've been thinking about a new car, a new house, a new baby...and I'm getting so caught up thinking about ifs, whens, and what ifs...so my goal next week is to appreciate where we are at in life right now, and to enjoy.

I've felt super grateful for our car this week. Adam has been working across town so he's had full use of the car, meaning we've been home. I'm grateful that for the majority of the time I'm able to have the car and Adam is able to ride his bike. I don't know how this summer is going to work out but we'll figure something out!

One of my favorite Hannah moments came this week when we were driving around together, just her an I and I started making up a song that went something like this, "Hannah is a genius, Hannah is the greatest, she is so smart and beautiful, she is wonderful and awesome." Hannah humbly chastised me saying, "That's not my song Mommy, my song is this...I am a Child of God, and He has sent me here..."

I don't know what it is about the summer but I seem a lot more relaxed. It is nice, since I'm usually pretty tightly wound.

This weekend is Father's Day weekend. I'm sure grateful for Adam and that he is the father of my kids. We are very blessed to have him and I think he's pretty great. For Father's Day he got a JC Penny gift card because he's in need/want of new clothes and then a new tie for the temple.

I've been listening to a lot of talks on CD by people like John Bytheway and Sheri Dew. It's been a great way to get a quick spiritual boost.

No comments: