Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Week in the Life {9/17-9/23}

Nana came to visit!

It's so fantastic when grandparents come to visit and this one was a great visit. Kris came in on Sunday afternoon. Hannah was really excited to share her room with Nana.

We did a lot of fun things with her. We went shopping at Town Center and finished out trip with a visit to the park. We also went to McDonalds after preschool on Tuesday and Daddy surprised us there (he had a meeting all day on Tuesday so was out of the classroom). We went to the library. Kris has joined us previously but needed to stay home and secure her Barbara Streisand tickets (lucky her!) Hannah especially had a lot of fun with her (Paige was a little wary of her--she even said "Paige is a hard baby to get a smile out of--but Paigey is known around here for being smiley so it was kind of funny). Hannah loved making Banana Bread and playing toys with Kris. She even babysat while Adam and I enjoyed a nice night out at Outback Steakhouse!

I got our energy bill on Wednesday which led me to believe that something was still wrong with our A/C (it was like 80 dollars more than it should have been) so I called the A/C people and they came out right away. At this point we'd only paid $75 dollars to the company so when they told me it would be nearly a thousand to fix I about died. I hung up the phone and sobbed. Bye bye 1,000 dollars.

Friday night we went camping with the ward. We had a lot of fun, even though it took Paige about two hours to fall asleep sobbing (we forgot her special blanket) and Hannah was up for at least an hour coughing. Hannah had so much fun with her friends, and we did too.

Hannah seems to have the croup (SAD) and was up pretty much all night (Saturday) coughing and crying and needing us. Paige slept through it all thankfully.

I got up on Sunday and went running for my long run. I ran over 7.5 miles! I'm getting really excited/anxious for the half marathon in November (!) and I feel like it is creeping up pretty soon! I'm over halfway there.

Adam stayed home with the girls while I went to church. It was so nice to not have to worry about anyone and I was able to really enjoy the meetings!




















No comments: