Saturday, August 21, 2010

{The most wonderful time of the year}

Oh Autumn! Almost upon us!

So what if there is hardly any seasonal changes in Las Vegas. I still love the fall months. It is my absolutely favorite time of the year. So many people love the spring because of new life and rebirth, but that is exactly why I love the fall ironically. The lazy days of summer pass and it is time for a fresh new school year. This is the first time in a looong time that I won't be packing my backpack and heading off to school with all the cool kids. I actually miss it tremendously. As desperate as I was to graduate, I still love the first weeks of school, freshly sharpened pencils, new notebooks, new school books purchased on Amazon with the best intentions of reading thoroughly...I love the fall.

I also love that I have so many wonderful things to look forward to before we say goodbye to 2010...here are a few of them:


Happy Day! On August 24th the third installment of the Hunger Games series is out! We won't get it until it comes to our house on the 26th but that is less than a week away!

Adam goes back to school next week! He will be teaching 3rd grade at Tanaka Elementary and is excited for his new students.




These are three of my favorite T.V. shows (I left out How I Met your Mother, Community, and Desperate Housewives but I'll watch those too) I love when the new seasons start and this year they will all start the same week: September 20th


Adam and I will be celebrating our 29th (ahhhhh! One year from 30!) and 25th birthdays! On October 17th and October 10th (10/10/10 baby!)

There are other things to look forward to, including the holidays, camping, more books (Paranormalcy!) and fun with family and friends!

Here we go!



No comments: