Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Treck back to the Burg!

For Christmas Adam surprised me with a trip back to Rexburg Idaho! It was so much fun, brought back so many memories, and we made some new ones too!
This is the apartment Adam was living at when we met... #308 Aspen Village

...and this is where I lived #201 Kensington Manor


This was "our spot" in the gardens. This is where he first held my hand and we had a "deep conversation" about what would happen if I hypothetically dated someone else and wrote off my missionary.

I love the gardens on campus!

This is where I lived when I first came to campus! I loved living in the dorms and I had some awesome roomates.
This is where Adam lived when I went to Russia...he spent many lonely nights crying in that upper bedroom missing his love ;)

This is the Benson Bldg. Where Adam and I met in Bio Lab 101

The BEST place to eat in the Rex! This is Craigo's Pizza! Best pizza west of New York...that I've had ;) I ate 6 pieces...Adam had 6 pieces + 3 pastas lol!

Of course we HAD to visit the temple! We weren't here when it was completed but we were so grateful for the announcement of the building. It's one of the most beautiful temples I've seen!

K-- Funny story...Adam and I wanted to go on this deserted road to a spot we used to frequent (my dad said "hmmm a deserted road in the middle of nowhere....I wonder why you went there..." No he didn't...and neither do you as you read this)
We turned the car around and got stuck in the mud. Probably a punishment for using the road as a make out spot when we were dating. Anyway we quickly repented and prayed. Luckily about two minutes after we said a prayer a man came up (one of the three nephites? lol) and got us out of the mud. Lesson I learned. Marry a man who will pray with you when you get stuck in a lurch...and also have enough humor to take pictures of the predicament while laughing together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haa loved this post- hey will you add me with my new e-mail breejohnsonmodevents@gmail.com- makes me want to go back so bad and eat at millhollow- we should take a trip just us some day for mothers week haaaa