Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Week in the Life {10/7-10/13}

It was my 28th birthday this week!

Adam is so sweet because he always makes a big deal of my birthday. He kept checking up on me to make sure I was having a good day. I received many phone calls, text messages, and Facebook messages wishing me a happy birthday. I also had several friends stop by to visit and bring treats. It was awesome. The girls got me a professional massage (which I redeemed immediately) and The Little Mermaid. Adam got me a new iHome which I've been wanting for more than a year now. He also says he has another surprise waiting for me, so that's cool.

The girls are doing fantastic. If you haven't seen Paige do the Alphabet on Facebook go watch that right now. It's probably the cutest thing ever. For Fun Friday this week we went to the park and Cori brought doughnuts to celebrate my birthday. Have I mentioned before I have the best friends in the world?

We also had an E.Q. activity which was a lot of fun! We had hot dogs and chips and games and socializing.

Stacey and the boys came back from Idaho. Hannah and Tayden picked up like they'd never been apart. It was so sweet. Beckett still loves me and Cashe does too (but he just loves everyone). I'm so glad they are back and getting settled in.

Allie is in town visiting and she looks SUPER pregnant...which is good because she is super pregnant. In 11 more weeks I'll have my first niece and I can't wait.

I wrote THIS post for becominglovely.com in which I conquer my fears and share the first chapter of my book...eek!

Hannah ran into a door this morning and then kissed her arm "all better." "I can do that for you," I offered. "Mommy kisses are magic, you know." "No thanks, Mom. I got this," she replied." Miss independent.

Hannah and I finished Charlotte's Web and I bawled through the last two chapters. It was a touching story, and it was sad to come to the end of our first novel. It was very special for me. 

Finally, we got out a bunch of clothes for winter and I washed, and put away hundreds of items of clothes for the four of us. We are now ready for Vegas winter which is basically a slightly colder fall.

No comments: