Monday, November 4, 2013

October Catch Up

Happy day! We are pregnant with our THIRD child. Adam announced it via Facebook while we were sitting at our first ultrasound and let the cat out of the bag, so there you have it. Turney number three is on the way, due June 2014.

Here is the adorable video of us telling our daughters that they would be big sisters.  It was one of the best moments of my life! They are so excited to be big sisters. They predict we are having a brother (or a monster if you ask Paige).

The entire month of October for me was spent on the couch or vomiting in the bathroom. Fortunately I feel like the worst is over and my medication is helping me be a person and not a lump.

Poor Adam had a lame birthday because I've been so sick and exhausted, although we did manage to make him a special breakfast and take him Tropical Smoothie for lunch.

Speaking of Adam, he has been incredible. Not only has he continued to do a fabulous job at his full time job, he's also taken on all of my responsibilities, including all the housework, laundry, and feeding the family. I'm not really doing him justice, but seriously, he has been so amazing while I've been down, and I'm so grateful that our lives haven't fallen apart, just because I have.

The girls have been pretty understanding too.

My parents came for a quick visit. They watched Hannah's primary program practice. Her line was "I know Heavenly Father loves me because he gave me a dollhouse." She came up with it herself. During the practice she said she knew Heavenly Father loves her because he gave her a sister but changed it back for the actual program. Silly nut. It was so nice to have my parents in town. They were so helpful and supportive!

Halloween was a blast. We did both Trunk and Trick or Treating. I helped out in Hannah's class party and we read lots of fun and spooky books and watched lots of fun movies. The pictures will have to really fill in the rest of our month because I'm too tired/lazy to do it myself. :)

































1 comment:

Janssen said...

Congratulations! Hope the worst is behind you - that first trimester is awful!