Monday, August 12, 2013

Hannah's Birthday






















It was a great day to turn four! Hannah woke up and announced that now that she was four she could do hard things like spin around without falling down, hop on one foot, and be brave. Adam and I stayed up late the night before to decorate the house with balloons and Doc McStuffins paraphernalia. We had a big party for her, with twenty little friends. She had a blast and so did Paige. Speaking of Paige, Hannah was very good to let her open some of her gifts and play with all of her new toys so that she wouldn't feel sad at all. That night we went to California Pizza Kitchen with the Packard's to celebrate a little more with some pizza. Hannah and Tayden sat by themselves and I couldn't believe how grown up they are. They've been buddies since Hannah was 22 months old. 

Dear Hannah,

I can't believe you are four years old! Time flies when you are having fun. You are so kind and sassy, I wouldn't trade you for anything in the whole world. I hope that I'll learn to find joy in life as you do. You are a champion for goodness and I learn from your example every day. I love you so much. 

Love, 

Mommy. 

No comments: