Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Week in the Life {11/12-11/18}

I totally failed and I'm trying to catch up now... I'm getting burnt out and after almost an entire 11 months I STILL have yet to find a format I like! Gah!

Adam's been working 12-15 hour days on different projects plus with scouts he's been busy. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving break!

Hannah made some stinking cute things at Preschool.

Paige is at that stage that she just gets better every day.

Auntie Allie came to visit! She flew in on Friday and is here until Wednesday {11/20} We went to see Breaking Dawn together and she babysat during Eric Aitkin's funeral.

I taught the lesson in Relief Society on Sunday which was pretty fun. I think it's a good way to get to know my new ward. It really is my dream calling.

The funeral was incredible. Eric was a new convert (he was baptized a year to the day after his 3 year old daughter's leukemia diagnosis so that he could always remember what brought him close to the Savior) so the majority of his people were not members of the church. His funeral was a celebration of life, but it was also a chance to explain Eric's love for the Savior and the Book of Mormon. Eric seemed to be a wonderful person and I wish we'd gotten to know him better (his wife is an amazing person, and we taught their daughter in Primary a couple years ago--also an amazing girl).

Here are some pictures from our week...














No comments: